Sunday, August 27, 2006

A New Era of Blogdom

It's currently 12:22AM on Sunday, August 27th, and being that I spent the last 10 minutes cleaning up two steaming piles of dog shit courtesy of Mafuta George, I decided to jumpstart my blog in hopes that my last Saturday in Hollywood can be remembered for something other than picking up the Canine Cosby's. After many minutes of brainstorming I finally settled on a name, and Osaka My Wang was born; soon I will embark on a journey for the next 3 months with hopes of proving to you all that stereotypes are, in fact, completely and 100% accurate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are an asshole and an idiot to believe all stereotypes are true. People like you should just die, and in doing so, make this place a better world.

bsaplicki said...

^
lol