Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pretty Sneaky Cincinnati

I'm currently on the plane to Columbia, though I guess by the time I get the internet access needed to post this I'll probably be somewhere else.

The trip to Cincinnati was uneventful, particularly because I slept most of the way, but in keeping with my tradition of captivating an audience by talking about nothing, I thought I'd share my experience thus far on what is officially the first day of my trip.

Upon entering the Cincinnati airport I was very excited to be greeted by what I could only describe as an upscale Moe's, particularly because it looked upscale...


...and it was called Moe's. A little curious how Southwest had traveled so far Northeast (this originally said North but a quick google verified the location of Ohio...don't laugh, you didn't know either) I went in for further inspection, and was rather disappointed by the absence of my good friends Moo Moo Mr. Cow and Joey. You almost had me there...

...pretty Sneaky Cincinnati





P.S. Technically I'm now writing this from the Holiday Inn.

Also following the true spirit of this blog, edutainment, I drew a map of my travels thus far:


No comments: