Sunday, September 10, 2006

People Make Me Laugh, Cry, and Die a Bit Inside

...but mainly the former.

Apparently my blog is a bit more popular than I thought, and it seems I have offended Mariana from Argentina! She apparently didn't like my post about setting out to prove that all stereotypes are in fact true, and had this to say about it:

"you are an asshole and an idiot to believe all stereotypes are true. People like you should just die, and in doing so, make this place a better world."

I'd like to apologize for offending her. I guess that while I was busy ruining the world I forgot that people who wish death on others "make this place a better world."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dane you always were a silly bitch.
Find out what dattebayo means.

The word I have to type to prove that im not a bot is "fugykas"

Osaka My Wang said...

datebayo wa, eigo de to imasu ka?

what's datebayo in english?